AccuRoute is Omtool's award-winning document handling platform that captures, converts and
distributes paper and electronic documents. AccuRoute is the document routing hub that captures and
transforms both paper and electronic-based documents and routes the information within
and outside an organization.
With applications and product extensions for legal, healthcare and financial services, AccuRoute is the
unique software platform that enables flexible distributed-document capture with
enterprise-class manageability, reliability, scalability,
security, auditing and tracking. AccuRoute is also the only document capture and routing
solution to deliver fully integrated enterprise fax capabilities from a single provider.
AccuRoute uses special routing rules called "embedded directives" to capture, optionally convert and route
scanned documents according to specific instructions. Stored as a PDF, the intelligent routing sheet can be archived
for re-use, distributed to team members or posted on a corporate Web site for pre-defined, general-purpose
routing. Alternatively, workers who prefer to use the front panel of a smart MFP or other scanning devices
may access the same routing instructions from the device itself. AccuRoute lets you:
- Capture paper and electronic information for efficient document handling with distributed end-user access.
- Achieve Compatibility with any networked scanner, scan-enabled digital printer,
copier, fax, or multi-function peripheral (MFP).
- Convert paper and electronic documents into a variety of formats including text-searchable
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, DOC and TXT files.
- Combine paper and electronic-based information to create "mixed-mode" documents.
- Create personal and public document-handling rules (embedded directives) that may be saved for reuse.
- Compress documents up to 80 percent of original file size, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements.
- Communicate with various destinations and recipients simultaneously, such as desktop PCs,
faxes, e-mail, network folders, printers, document repositories, document management systems (DMS),
records management systems (RMS), enterprise content management systems (ECM), litigation support
systems, healthcare information systems - even hand-held devices.
- Collaborate on documents that were previously difficult to share.
- Use a Consistent and intuitive desktop interface that directly leverages existing
applications and eliminates the need to learn proprietary systems.
- Comply with a vast range of corporate record-retention requirements, government
regulations and industry mandates
Return to Top ...